Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A motivated Business Development Executive (BDE) to promote software products and services to clients. The person will be responsible for researching, finding, and following up on prospects with the aim of converting them to clients and meeting sales targets. The person must be willing to travel when the job demands.
- Promoting and selling AmaliTech software products and services to domestic and sub-Saharan African businesses
- Demonstrating and presenting AmaliTech software products and services
- Researching, finding, and following up on prospects
- Arranging sales meetings with potential and/or existing clients
- Discussing and negotiating contracts with clients
- Maintaining strong knowledge of industry trends and on AmaliTech products and services
- Updating and maintaining client relations management system
- Identifying sales opportunities and communicating to Management
- Arranging sales and marketing workshops, events, and fairs on AmaliTech products and services
- Participate on behalf of AmaliTech in exhibitions or conferences
- Collect client’s feedback for continuous improvement of client experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3-5 years experience in corporate sales and marketing in software solutions
- Must be up to date with industrial knowledge of technological trends
- Knowledge in software product development is an added advantage
- Recent track record of meeting sales targets and achievements
- Ability to use data and gain insight for business performance analyses and decision making
- Strong corporate social networking skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, presentation, negotiation, and communication skills – verbal and written
- Proficient in using productivity tools: MS Office or Google Workspace (at least Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AmaliTech
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.