Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Overall Purpose Of Job:
Reporting to the Key Account Manager for Oncology/Hematology, you will be responsible for crafting the right environment to achieve and maintain market access and commercial success in our portfolio of oncology products.
The JKAM will become a partner and solutions provider in these therapy areas for the healthcare providers in the defined territory and work with wholesalers, hospitals, private clinics and retail pharmacies to ensure product availability.
Crucial Duties And Responsibilities:
- Keep an updated mapping of key stakeholders in Oncology within your territory.
- Visit key stakeholders/customers within your territory on a regular basis to advise and update them on our treatment options.
- Optimally sell the value offering of Janssen Oncology products to meet the individual needs of all relevant customers within the cancer treatment space.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Become the authority in terms of knowledge and practical application in all aspects of the environment, relevant therapy areas, the company and competitor products.
- Establish and handle KOL relationships.
- Coordinate and present in local healthcare professional meetings, to promote the appropriate use of our products.
- Drive promotional activities during national or local scientific congresses.
- Ensure all activities follow the internal compliance guidelines and are detailed accordingly
- Partner with sub-distributors, wholesalers, hospitals, private clinics and pharmacies to ensure product availability.
- Provide market feedback to management in the form of activity and results reports and territory analyses.
- Provide market feedback to management in the form of activity and results reports and territory analyses. Report spontaneous unsolicited AE/PQC & specials situations from ALL sources within 24 hours or the following business day and support where requested in conducting follow ups.
- Aligns with local laws & HCBI guidelines, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Policy on Business Conduct (PBC) and Safe Fleet.
- Ensure safety reporting requirements (timely AE/PQC reporting) as set out in company policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are met and, where applicable, appropriately led when planning projects, developing materials, carrying out projects and contracting vendors
- Ensure HCC and legal requirements (Fair Market Value, Transfer of Value rules, Promotional Materials rules) are fully understood, appropriately handled and, where applicable, complied when planning projects, developing materials, performing projects and contracting vendors
- Ensure inspection readiness with respect to personal training compliance, and availability of recent CV and individualized Job Description
- Confirmed business development manager who is used to working to targets
- Consistent track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Consistent record of growing revenue through generation of demand
- Strong account management and relationship-building skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong great teammate
- Proficiency in English and Swahili.
- Ideally with an entrepreneurial demeanour, a self-starter and excellent problem-solver
- Ability to plan a prioritize own work to meet quality standards and deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to work as part of a small, cohesive and collaborative team
- Must exhibit behaviours aligned to the J&J Global Leadership Profile including but not limited to: integrity-credo-based actions, collaboration and teamwork, sense of urgency and results driven Must exhibit behaviours aligned to the J&J Leadership Imperatives: Connect, Shape, Lead, Deliver and Live Our Credo
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.