Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The mailroom clerk performs all functions of the mailroom, including but not limited to; ILMS pouch receiving and outgoing preparation, Diplomatic Mail receiving and outgoing preparation, and computerised mail management system data entry and tracking. As mailroom clerk, provide exceptional customer service to pouch and DPO users. Reports to Mailroom Supervisor.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- 2 years of experience in a customer-facing retail service environment is required.
- Must have held a driver's license for three years.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Broad computer, telephone, and printer proficiency, including Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook email and Internet Explorer.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the city and environments, including driving routes and traffic patterns.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Post may choose to add the phrase “This may be tested” after a language, skill, and/or ability. Review the VA template for specific information.
- Fluent English (Speaking, reading, writing) is required.
- Good working knowledge in Twi/Ga is needed. (Language proficiency will be tested).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer skills are required—the ability to type 25 WPM.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and closely with U.S. and LE staff are required. Lift 50lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to perform daily vehicle inspections.
- Must have the ability to read road maps and plan routes. (computer and Driving skills may be tested).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.