Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The job holder works with one of the warehouse teams in the GSO section, responsible for coordinating the movement of materials in and out of the warehouse as well as ensuring supplies and other items in the warehouse are maintained as required. Functions include safekeeping, storing, preparing and picking up materials to and from the warehouse. The job holder supervises two warehouse workers and three labourers. Reports to the warehouse supervisor.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated work experience in a large warehouse operation is required. One (1) year of total experience must be in a supervisory capacity.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have general knowledge of warehousing regulations and procedures as well as motor vehicle safety programs which apply to operating in a secure and safe environment.
- Must have good knowledge in road traffic regulations, must be familiar with routes related to the location of residences, and must have general knowledge in safety regulations relating to bulk fuel receiving and storage.
Mandatory: Completion of secondary school is required.
LANGUAGE: Mandatory: Level III English (reading/writing/speaking) and at least one level II local language is required. This will be tested.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to lift heavy objects up, and standing for long periods is required.
- Must have basic computer (Microsoft office) skills and must be able to prepare, memos, letters and reports.
- Skills in safely operating hand or power trucks to perform warehouse duties is required.
- At least driver's license grade "C", and the ability to drive forklift, van and truck for the purpose of warehouse operations is required. Must have good interpersonal relations, able to work in a team and under considerable pressure to meet deadlines.
- Driving proficiency will be tested.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.