Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To design, code, test, debug and correct sections of code programs in order to produce complex program specifications and implement system enhancements
- Code, develop and execute programming operations
- Ensure development and continuous value add improvement to operational processes
- Build working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration and innovation
- Creates solutions to meet customer demands to deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards
- Control expenditure and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across area of specialisation
- Display and encourage an appreciation of teamwork and inclusivity
- Participate in planned activities that are appropriate for own development
- Apply accurate Programming, System Verification and Capacity Testing
- Ensure Quality of Work, System Uptime and Security Management
- Comply with Corporate Governance according to IT Governance Models and Risk Management and Compliance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification - Relevant IT Diploma
- Preferred Qualification - Relevant IT Development Degree
- Experience - 3 to 5 years experience in an IT Development environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior specialist level
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.