Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Manager, Fintech Distribution drives the development and implementation of the Distribution strategy with guidance from SM Fintech Commercial to achieve revenue targets, working very closely with the field activations team as well to monitor and improve acquisition targets.
This includes (not restricted to) Fintech qualitative and quantitative registrations, management, and extension of Fintech Distribution network (agents & merchants), field animations (road shows, door to door, etc), management of acquisition channels and corridors, new acquisition, and distribution partnerships.
The role leads teams across the two work areas below:
- Regional implementation
- Evolution and highly competitive Fintech Industry
- Multi-regulated and multifaceted stakeholder management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Environmental, social and governance prioritized
- Partnerships at the core of business practices
- Increasing demand for Fintech/digital experiences decisions to keep up with customers.
- Performance-driven environment
- Global and MTN Group Fintech standards and best practices
- Active media engagement and brand reputation
- Convergence in markets and exploration of non-traditional revenue streams requiring complex interpretation and structuring
- Agile ways of working
- Ensure Fintech daily, weekly, monthly Activations and Distributions targets are achieved throughout the acquisition channels (On ground representatives, Agents, Super agents, etc.) and distribution channels (Petrol station, MFI, call box, Kiosks, etc), through field visit and reports
- Ensure Field animation plan is rolled out, through field visits and team’s field visit reports
- Ensure Fintech performance management across regions and channels
- Oversee the relationship and performance of Super/Master Agents
- Ensure Fintech active subscribers’ growth as per business plan
- Ensure review/update of Field activations procedures in collaboration with other Fintech teams
- Ensure field activations issues are managed and resolved timely
- Work with Finance to ensure payment of commissions is effectively and timely performed
- Review and identify key risks, issues and dependencies and set mitigation actions
- Report Fintech’s Distribution performance to Management, as well as challenges and actions for improvement
- Review reports on a regular basis relating to progress made within the region and in accordance with the measurement metrics set
- Manage and provide solutions to issues that require formal resolution.
- Oversee performance of all on-ground resources and take periodic updates from regional implementation managers to track the performance of the distribution network within their regions
- Assist in the preparation of the Company Business Plan, by preparing the departmental budget and business plan by identifying
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales or related field
- Marketing certification e.g. CIM will be an advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Experience in Fintech, banking or financial services is mandatory
- Hands-on experience in managing, leading, and implementing innovative distribution initiatives.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging market
Professional/ Technical competencies
- Distribution channels
- Field activation and canvassing
- Advanced data analytics
- Churn rate
- Agent & Merchant Management
- FinTech, banking, microfinance, and payment businesses
- Thorough knowledge of OpCo’s products & services
- Distribution tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Stakeholder management
- Partnerships & alliances building
- Sales forecasting, planning & reporting
- Manages self and be a team player, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result-oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaboration and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good business sense
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-MML-ADTRACK13 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 11 July 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.