Jobs In Kumasi 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Real Estate Company requires the services of a Supervisor to support the day-to-day operations of the Property Management Division of the Company.
- Addressing and resolving residents' concerns and complaints in a timely manner.
- Inspecting property conditions and coordinating maintenance activities.
- Ensuring the compound is cleaned, and well lighted and all fittings and fixtures are in good working condition.
- Ensuring that all water supply systems and wastewater systems are inspected and well maintained
- Organizing and supervising external and internal workers and their various duties.
- Take stock of all items delivered for stocking in the storeroom
- Submit a formal written report on any major incident.
- Marketing activity to attract a prospective tenant.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of an HND / Degree in Real Estate or Land Economy preferred.
- Previous experience in property management or real estate.
- Working knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management skills including the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related tools
- Basic bookkeeping skill
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Please send applications to [email protected]
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.