Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Health and Benefits Account Executive, you will contribute to a wide variety of projects involving the design, financing, and ongoing management of the full spectrum of health and benefit programs. You will support the project manager on select projects, interface with vendors and key clients internally and externally, create client deliverables, and ensure quality standards are met.
You will have the opportunity to significantly grow your health and benefits business acumen as well as your financial, project management and client relationship skills by working on cutting-edge projects alongside leaders in the industry.
Materially contribute to core health and benefits projects supporting the design and management of group medical, dental, wellbeing, life, disability and absence management benefits for clients.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Partnering with client service team leader to deliver superior project management
- Providing superior client service in response to daily service issues and questions (eligibility, carrier coverage and claims issues, compliance, etc.)
- Preparation for client meetings (prepare agendas and materials, coordinate resources, etc.)
- Supporting vendor procurement, implementation, and optimization activities
- Providing benefit enrollment support, including preparing materials and presentations, verifying policy and plan information, and updating internal systems as necessary
- Contributing to completion of reports and administrative actions for clients, policy checking and delivery, monthly reporting of client and carrier information, summary plan descriptions and certificates
- Supporting client service team leader in benefit plan analysis, design, cost savings and funding strategies
- Conducting a review of client deliverables to ensure alignment to client objectives, leverage of optimal WTW services and solutions, and adherence to WTW professional excellence standards
- Facilitating benchmarking studies and other research; providing value-added analyses and summaries
- Analyzing and comparing vendor products, services and contracts
- Building relationships internally and collaborating effectively on cross-functional teams
- 5+ years experience in professional services, ideally gained in a benefit consulting/brokerage firm or health underwriting / actuarial function of an insurance company
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and produce quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Strong client service orientation and ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner
- Proven ability to identify and resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, creative, and integrative skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.