Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a prime contractor under USAID’s EVAL-ME II Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract, Panagora Group seeks an experienced Performance Monitoring Specialist for the anticipated USAID-funded Peace through Evaluation, Learning and Adaptation II (PELA II) Activity.
This activity is designed to enhance USAID’s effectiveness in preventing and countering violent extremism, peacebuilding, and strengthening democracy, human rights, and good governance by strengthening the Mission’s implementation of programs; coordination of its activities; learning from its experiences; and serving as an information, communication, and thought leader regarding peace promotion and countering violent extremism in the West Africa region.
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and the application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Performance Monitoring Specialist is responsible for program performance monitoring, including accurately measuring and reporting performance and ensuring evidence is used to enhance the Activity’s performance toward sustainably strengthening.
This is a long-term position based in Accra, Ghana.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead performance monitoring and reporting requests (monitoring, third party monitoring, DQAs, rapid feedback assessments, etc.) from the Mission
- Oversee GIS product requests and oversee GIS capacity development
- Lead activities related to routine monitoring, data use for decision making, and support for data visualization reporting
- Manage the collection, reporting, and analysis of indicator data, including analysis of program data and other relevant data sets
- Review and, as needed, develop monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) plans for target partners, ensuring indicators, evaluations, and data confirm to USAID standards
- Facilitate the review and use of performance monitoring information and data for adaptive management toward strengthening medicine quality assurance systems, including facilitating data-to-action and data use meeting with USAID and key stakeholders
- Analyze and interpret data and other information for a variety of situations, and develop practical, measurable, and implementable recommendation plans for varied contexts.
- Develop data visualizations and presentations that effectively communicate results to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Conduct secondary analysis and literature reviews as necessary
- Train and support country-level performance monitoring staff in M&E, data quality, and data improvement systems as needed
- Provide support, leadership, and technical expertise to ensure that the project meets all its performance and reporting requirements
- Master’s degree in development, evaluation, development analytics, economics, knowledge management, or a related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in performance monitoring and evaluation within complex international development contexts
- Experience in the design and management of indicators, M&E plans, performance targets, data quality assessments, data collection, and analysis
- Experience in using performance management data in the context of countering violent extremism and promoting peace and stability is strongly desired
- Participated and/or led the conduct of qualitative and/or performance monitoring and/or evaluations
- Ability to conceptualize and structure monitoring activities and write reports clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-country and multi-cultural setting as demonstrated by past experience
- Experience with USAID/West Africa regional mission is preferred
- Local nationals and those with extensive work experience in West Africa, including Niger, Chad, Cameroon, and Burkina Faso are strongly encouraged to apply
- Strong oral and written proficiency in English and in French
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.