Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a professional services organisation with a strong footprint across the globe. Our footprint and staffing mix enable us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they are located on the continent. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of African operating environments enable us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored solutions to business challenges.
In line with our business strategy and in response to our customers’ requirements, we are expanding and are looking for a motivated and experienced transfer pricing Specialist to join our Transfer Pricing (“TP”) Team.
As a Manager, you will work as part of a team, helping our clients develop compliant structures on all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements in furtherance of their business goals. You will join our TP team to provide our clients with a wide range of TP solutions including but not only limited to all aspects of documentation, planning, dispute resolution and other emerging transfer pricing trends.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Leading client-facing engagement teams in the delivery of TP projects with specific reference to TP documentation, TP audit assessments and disputes resolution, and TP advisory services.
- Assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, growing the client base of the firm and managing project teams while reporting to senior management and the leadership team of the business.
- Assisting leadership in the financial management of clients, client relationships and project economics of these clients while upscaling team members.
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with client contacts and staff.
- Training and coaching junior team members.
- Contributing to the development of your own and team’s technical and business acumen
- Coordinating with specialists across our global network to deliver great outcomes for our clients
- Keeping up to date with local and international business and economic issues.
- Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- University Degree from a recognised university with at least 2nd Class Upper Honours or its equivalent.
- A Chartered Accountant, Chartered Tax Practitioner and/or a lawyer is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Tax work experience in a reputable organisation, 3 of which must have been in the area of TP.
- Considerable commercial acumen, a strategic thinker, deep knowledge and understanding of taxation and TP concepts.
- Managing functional analysis interviews to identify and assess clients’ cross-border intercompany transactions and working knowledge of performing market studies and industry research.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A track record of delivering quality work for clients.
- Ability to design and develop financial models and write local company TP documentation and planning studies.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Time management skills and ability to promptly address problems while maintaining professional standards.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.