Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
BIA Lamplighter College of Education is looking for suitably qualified goal-oriented, analytical, innovative, visionary and results-driven persons with exceptional qualities for appointment to the following position: College Secretary
Responsibilities and Duties
- The College Secretary is the Head of the Office of the College Secretariat
- She/He is the secretary to the college council, all committees of the council as well as all statutory committees of the college. It shall be the responsibility of the college secretary to ensure the functioning of all boards and standing committees of the college
The Office of the College Secretary is in charge of all administrative, secretariat and personnel matters of the college which include:
- Human resource management
- Helping and maintaining the inventory of the college’s assets
- Management and development of the college’s assets
- Administration and organisation of admissions
- The organisation of examinations and publications of results
- The organisation of all official ceremonies including matriculation, congregation and convocation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicant must hold a good first degree and a postgraduate degree preferably in Administration and Management related area
- She/He must have served as a Deputy Secretary in a college of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least 4 years.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed curriculum vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email or delivered by hand to the following address:
BIA Lamplighter College of Education
Or email to:
Mobile Contact: 0540-827970 / 0540-183502
Closing Date: 20 July 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.