Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these lives in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Are you tired of building boring enterprise software? Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical ML models, behavioural psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data. Come join us as one of our early team members.
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you will do
- Take full ownership of ideation, development, and execution of all Fido’s creative designs (still and motion)
- Work closely with the marketing manager content creative manager and growth manager to translate marketing strategies into engaging and effective designs
- Develop Fido’s visual language for Social Media, Online and Offline channels, Marketing events, and internal communications based on the Fido brand rulebook
- Conduct research to identify global and local design trends
- Diligently perform other official tasks assigned to you by your manager
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in design, visual communication, or a similar degree with a design focus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leading designer/ art director role, preferably from an advertising agency
- In-depth knowledge of social media, online, and print best practices and trends
- Experience working with media and advertising agencies
- Excellent command in design software such as, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Indesign, Adobe CC, Adobe XD (Figma knowledge is an advantage)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Office
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven, big idea thinker, small details oriented, team player, and a great executor
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.