Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Play a critical role in the development & evolution of emerging technologies within the Gas Power Security & Risk space. The primary focus areas of the role will be leading the development of Gas Power’s Information Rights Management (IRM) platform, as well as becoming a lead analyst focused on identifying Insider risk for exiting employees
Lead the technical development of Gas Power’s Information Rights Management (IRM) program which will accelerate the adoption of the tool across high-risk applications and improve the security posture of GE Intellectual Property. The candidate will have to work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to identify & build requirements, complete development activities, & implement a testing plan & execution of IRM SDK integrations.
In addition to the IRM scope, you will also be responsible for triaging & analyzing high-risk intellectual property events within Gas Power’s UEBA platform. The candidate will own wing-to-wing triage + escalation process for events concerning inappropriate handling of GE Information. The candidate will also build & own new capability within the UEBA platform which will enable the Insider Threat team to process exiting users.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This includes getting buy-in from project stakeholders, establishing an approved process flow, and making necessary changes to the UEBA platform to support these activities.
- Provide leadership, project management and facilitation between application/business teams and service providers.
- Deep understanding of security & risk space with expertise primarily in DLP tools & technologies, as well as Insider threat techniques, tactics, etc.
- Strong technical ability with deep expertise in both Python & Java (VBScript recommended)
- Experience with cloud service platforms and fundamentals (AWS, Azure, VPC)
- Experience with web servers and associated middleware (Apigee, Boomi) recommended
- Strong analytical capability to identify Intellectual Property Risk within Gas Power environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment and promotes culture of transparency & openness
- Ability to think strategically and innovate to improve new or existing processes
- Ability to connect the dots across domains and develop cross-domain security solutions
- Work on cross-functional projects and teams to deliver and enhance security solutions for the business.
- Ownership of end-to-end project plans for integrating IRM into GE Restricted applications – gather requirements, build plan, gain alignment, set project milestones, hold project meetings for status updates, etc.
- Lead and manage programs, assigned tasks, and deliver on commitments.
- Strong written and oral communication and ability to create clear and comprehensive documentation for new or existing procedures
- Communicate and present to executive leadership.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 2 years of IT project management experience. Security, Identity and Compliance experience a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of IT application development and/or infrastructure experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with MS Office product suite.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Exceptional interpersonal, written / verbal communication (English), leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Capability to self-manage assigned tasks to completion.
- Strong experience programming, developing, and customizing solutions leveraging Python & Java and/or scripting automation for IRM technology (RPA)
- Strong knowledge of security concepts and technologies
- Minimum of 3 years of IT project management experience in Security or Compliance.
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.