Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Tinshop Supervisor at our Tema Factory who delivers business objectives by empowering and engaging people to develop their capability and ways of working through Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) implementation. Ensure line (shift) production plan is fully achieved on time and in compliance with internal and external requirements meeting safety, quality, cost delivery and environmental needs (strive towards Manufacturing Excellence).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A day in the life of…
- Lead the safety culture and conditions for a safe working environment. Check and enforce personnel hygiene and safety procedures (e.g. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), shoe change and hand washing, Lock Out, Tag Out (LOTO) etc.)
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured according to standards of quality and relevant manufacturing instructions (compliance).
- Ensure that the working areas are kept clean and are maintained in working order including all installations in accordance with Nestlé Good Manufacturing Practices (NGMP)
- Manage production effectively through operational reviews and use Standard Routines to ensure sustainable results. Use of Basic Problem-Solving tools and knowledge sharing One Point Lessons (OPLs) to drive continuous improvements.
- Ensure the identified development plan of team is executed and assure the competencies of his/her team as per the agreed plan with Production Manager (proper training including equipment, safety procedures, hygiene etc.)
- What Will Make You Successful
- Courage to effectively deal with non-compliance, good “soft Skills” including communication skills.
- Must have a very rich technical-know-how and good troubleshooting skills. Problem solving mindset. Continual exploration of opportunities to improve in terms of efficiency and cost.
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment through proper housekeeping and safety practices.
- Ability to ensure smooth operation through effective resource management and deployment.
- Ability to set effective and challenging objectives.
- Being a role model of professional work ethics and positive behaviour in the workplace
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in engineering.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.