Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our company is searching for a Financial Officer to work in a busy team. In this role, you will oversee the company’s financial transactions, develop budgets, prepare financial reports, and monitor all transactions. Your duties will include resolving financial disputes, supporting executives, preparing balance sheets, and processing invoices. The ideal candidate should advanced level experience using Excel
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing, issuing invoices, and ensuring payments from Clients are received in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that reminders and follow-ups are made to Clients to honour obligations
- Working with the business development team to prepare proposal and service costing/ pricing.
- Preparing payment vouchers, disbursement vouchers, and issuing cheques for all due accounts payable.
- Maintaining accurate and complete vendor and client files for all transactions.
- Tracking, reconciling, and following up on outstanding credits
- Working in tandem with other financial officers in the preparation of financial statements, budgets, bank reconciliations, and other documentation.
- Ensuring full compliance with internal Control/Auditing rules
- Performing Client/Vendor Reconciliations and ensuring any reconciliation issues are addressed adequately and timely
- Any other duty that may be assigned by management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance related field
- Have Level 2 ACCA qualification
- Five or more years in a finance-related role, preferably in an IT company
- Being proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Advance Excel is critical. (Advanced Excel test will be conducted).
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Good qualitative and quantitative skills, have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of the month-end, accounts payable & receivable process.
- Have a sound appreciation of office administration and accounting procedures.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
All CVs and applications are to be sent to
The deadline for receiving applications is 12th July 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.