Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for deploying high-quality and scalable server applications for our clients. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable code for the equivalent mobile applications on the Android platform.
- Should have mandatory experience in JSP, Servlets,
- Web services like Restful and Soap,
- Databases: Oracle or SQL with JDBC connections
- Working experience in Servers like Tomcat Apache, WebLogic
- Core java concepts collection, string, oops concept, Threads, Exceptions, Hash mapping.
- SSL, Reporting, UI design, And J2EE
- Problem-solving skills.
- Web service: REST and SOAP.
- Experience level: 3 - 6 years
- Skills Required: Core Java with J2EE concepts
- Stronghold in Programming Skill is mandatory
- Extensive Experience with JSON, MySQL, XML, HTTP(S), ISO 8583 formats
- Experience in Mobile App development, Banking domain Advantage.
- Excellent communication (oral/written) skills required
- Should be able to work independently on complex tasks with minimal technical and management guidance
- Solid understanding of Kotlin with Java
- Experience in Crashlytics integration using Firebase
- Experience in integration with Google analytics.
- API-Integration with Third-Party Billers SDK (Phonepe, Razorpay, Mobiwik, etc)
- Experience with Google Places API, Social networking APIs like Facebook SDK, Android SDK, Google API
- Experience in Integrating with Third-Party Dependencies like Volley, firebase, retrofit, gson
- Excellent debugging and memory optimization skills
- Experience in publishing apps on the play store, a knack for good user experience
- Translate designs & wireframes into high-quality code.
- Define front-end architecture, document, estimate scope, & deliver on time
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- SQL database or relational database skills
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.