Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Banyan Global is recruiting a Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist for the USAID/West Africa Peace through Evaluation, Learning, and Adapting II (PELA II) Activity. The CLA Specialist will play a key role in designing, implementing, and monitoring activities to enhance knowledge utilization among USAID/West Africa’s Regional Peace and Governance Office (RPGO) and its stakeholders to improve strategic and programmatic decision-making.
The position is full-time, based in Accra, Ghana, and contingent on funding. Citizens of West African nations are encouraged to apply.
- • Support the development, implementation, monitoring, and regular review of a Learning Agenda for RPGO;
- • Plan, coordinate, and monitor annual regional learning events among RPGO, other USAID stakeholders, and external stakeholders;
- • Support and facilitate pause and reflect sessions, internal USAID workshops, and other knowledge-sharing activities and events to advance RPGO strategic objectives and learning;
- • Develop learning products and tools for USAID/Malawi staff and implementing partners, in line with USAID’s CLA practices;
- • Advise PELA II management on strategies and tactics for maximizing uptake of findings and recommendations from PELA II evaluations and research;
- • Advise RPGO on strategies and processes for incorporating CLA throughout the Program Cycle;
- • Work with subject matter experts to design and deliver training sessions on topics requested by RPGO; and
- • Other related duties as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- • At least eight years of professional experience supporting organizational learning and development;
- • Demonstrated experience designing and delivering activities and products based on CLA principles;
- • Fluency in English and working proficiency in French; and
- • University degree in a relevant field, graduate degree preferred.
- • Similar experience on a USAID-funded award in the region.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.