Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and place great emphasis on a strong student experience, and employability and give students access to academics who are experts in their field.
Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree as the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications - as if you were studying at the main campus.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations.
Valuing and developing our people is essential to long-term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high-quality academic and professional staff. Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop African leaders of tomorrow, we are seeking an experienced, proactive and dynamic professional to be responsible for developing and delivering our academic skills curriculum. Working under the teaching and learning developer, areas of responsibility amongst others will include:
- Supporting students to strengthen skills in academic reading, writing, critical thinking, listening and note-taking.
- Providing guidance and support to students to improve learner skills such as time management and revision strategies.
- Presenting academic skill workshops.
- Providing 1:1 consultation for students through drop-in visits or by appointment; and
- Developing relevant and student-centric strategies and materials to promote academic success and increase the visibility of the Academic Success Centre, both online and through the LUG community.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree from a reputable university.
- Relevant Master’s degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Appropriate teaching qualification
- An internationally recognized English language teaching certificate e.g., Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL
- A minimum of three years’ post teaching qualification relevant work experience, preferably in a Higher Education Institution (HEI) or in English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Relevant experience in the development of teaching and learning materials and the delivery of academic skills and writing workshops.
- Sound working knowledge of IT (especially Office applications) and use of the Internet
- Excellent administration, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interest in helping students to reach their potential
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to
and mention Assistant Learning Developer in the subject line.
Deadline: 31st July 2022.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.