Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Marriage Link Consult (M-LINK Consult) is a registered and foremost Ghana-based social service platform that offers products on marriage in general. We have products that facilitate the marriage process in a trusted, confidential and reliable manner. The company is about to launch its products on the market and hereby seeks a range of talented, well-mannered and creative individuals to occupy various positions.
M Link does not provide dating site services.
THE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR PROFILE
The Systems Administrator will be in charge of the back-office IT functions of the company’s already developed Website and App platforms. This position requires someone who can constantly monitor and provide support to User Units such as Client Service Executives and the Heads of Departments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ROLE OF THE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
The successful candidate will perform the following specific tasks, among others:
- Provide technical support to staff who face challenges with the system.
- Liaise with the software Developers to fix any challenges that will arise.
- Closely work with the Designer
- Assist authorized staff to retrieve relevant information from the system.
- Train new staff on the use of the platform.
- Provide support relating to any other IT needs.
Required Skills or Experience
- Relevant IT knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in handling a company’s IT systems.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
Salary: Attractive compensation package to be negotiated.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Please send a CV, with cover letter that explains why you believe you are the best candidate for this position to:
Kindly note only potentially qualified candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will go through a rigorous interview process, to be followed by training before they take up the respective positions.
Deadline: July 24, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.