Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Marriage Link Consult (M-LINK Consult) is a registered and foremost Ghana-based social service platform that offers products on marriage in general. We have products that facilitate the marriage process in a trusted, confidential and reliable manner. The company is about to launch its products on the market and hereby seeks a range of talented, well-mannered and creative individuals to occupy various positions.
M Link does not provide dating site services.
The company is an SME with three different business lines. One is a hospitality business line, another trading shop, and an upcoming social entrepreneur service. The Personal Assistant will serve as the link between the CEO and the various business outlets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The need for a Personal Assistant has arisen as the CEO has multiple functions and needs someone to help organize his schedule and follow up on important matters. This position requires someone who can handle competing tasks.
The PA must have the capacity to proactively solve problems and coordinate activities. In particular, the PA will:
- Assist the CEO to closely monitoring the new project that is being set up and about to be launched soon.
- Coordinate the Director’s diary, schedule appointments and occasionally join the CEO to meetings and take minutes.
- Liaise with Managers and Supervisors of the hospitality business chain which has four branches.
- Help the CEO to organize and keep track of financial issues.
- Perform management and administrative roles to support the activities of the CEO.
- Organize information and promptly brief the CEO on key developments of the growing business Units.
- Assist the CEO by performing other official functions as may be assigned.
- Electronically organize documents and keep track of pending tasks.
Required Skills or Experience
- Tertiary / Advanced education in a relevant field.
- Ability to exercise a strong sense of discretion and confidentiality on both official and private matters.
- Very good knowledge of computer applications especially the Microsoft office package.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to clearly and concisely prepare reports.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in the English language.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Knowledge of driving would be an advantage.
Salary: A competitive salary package reflecting the candidate’s experience and potential for growth.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Write a cover letter and add your latest CV and send it to
NOTE: There will be a test on the candidate’s computer knowledge and skills
Deadline: July 24, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.