Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the health care and engineering positions below.
The Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research (NMIMR) set up in 1979 as a semi-autonomous institute of the University is the leading biomedical research facility in Ghana. The Institute is the result of joint efforts by Prof. E. O. Easmon, former Dean of the University of Ghana Medical School, Prof. Kenji Honda of Fukushima Medical School in Japan and the Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA).
It was built by the Government of Japan and donated to the Government and people of Ghana in honour of the distinguished Japanese researcher Dr Hideyo Noguchi, who researched into yellow fever in Ghana and died from the disease in the country in 1928.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Noguchi Memorial Institute Vacancies
Click on a vacancy below to read more and apply
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Click on a vacancy above to read more and apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.