Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Electrical Engineer.
- The job role requires operational support for the achievement of the objectives of the Institute.
- As an Electrical engineer, you should be able to design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles etc.
- You will also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment installations, servicing, and maintenance.
- The successful candidate will lead the design and implementation of complex institutional electrical systems.
- To do well in this role, you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer in a related organization.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications,
- technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labour, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Candidate must possess a relevant Bachelor’s & Master’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited Institution.
- Licensed as a professional electrical engineer.
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software being used at the Institute.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in appropriate design and calculation software.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge
- Experience in the renewable energy field, especially solar power generation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
The appointments shall normally be for six years including a probationary period. The appointment shall be reviewed before the end of the sixth year and may be renewed.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
An applicant is required to submit the complete application dossier to
The University of Ghana,
P. O. Box LG 25,
Legon, Accra, Ghana (Hardcopy) or
[email protected] (Soft Copy).
The application pack should contain the following: · Completed application form for Senior Administrative and Professional Staff Application: (UAB Form 1B) to be downloaded from the University’s website www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd
- a cover letter expressing interest,
- a detailed curriculum vitae
- copies of relevant academic and/or professional certificates.
Closing Date: 30 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.