Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Advancement Office Assistant at Lincoln Community School is responsible for being one of the liaison officers between the Advancement Office and the community at large. He/she works closely with the Head of Advancement, Communications coordinator, and Webmaster in fulfilling the
ambitious goals for LCS’s admission, marketing, and community relations.
Duties specific to Communication:
- Assist the Head of Advancement and the Website master in editing and collating various forms of communication from the department.
- Assist the Advancement Office with all communication needs.
- Assist in the production of visual solutions to the communication needs of the school which includes taking photographs, producing flyers, ads, etc.
- Format and send out emails to specific groups as requested (FinalSite, OpenApply etc).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties specific to Admissions:
- Admission Office database management (OpenApply, Google sheets, etc.). Ensure the databases and overviews are accurate and constantly updated.
- Coordinate orientation needs of incoming families (New Family Orientation, ID cards, car passes, School App, driver/nanny registration etc.).
- Assist with the withdrawal needs of families. Prepare past report cards, transcripts, and verification letters (if requested).
- Assist the Admissions Officer with all Administrative work relating to admissions (respond to phone and email inquiries from prospective parents, provide assistance to parents through the application process, arrange virtual open houses, and campus tours, complete internal records after a student is admitted to facilitating billing and language and math placement etc).
- Complete enrollment/attendance/expenditure certificates in collaboration with the Finance department.
- Post weekly on Alumni Facebook, WhatsApp, and LinkedIn posts about LCS, campus, and Alumni news. Prepare monthly Alumni Spotlight article for The Link.
- Plan and coordinate alumni events.
- Ensure the Alumni database is kept accurate and updated.
- Assist Head of Advancement on annual fundraising activities.
- Ensure donor database is kept accurate.
- Support the needs of the development program as required.
- Oversee the submission of Advancement invoices to the Finance Office and maintain records of Advancement-related expenses on the Google spreadsheet.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Degree in any field
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a communication and or customer service environment.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral skills
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively; flexible, creative thinker, open-minded
- Experience in managing projects
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- That each employee makes a significant contribution to our success.
- That contribution should not be limited to the assigned responsibilities.
- Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or LCS to only the work identified. It is the expectation of the school that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our organization.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send a C.V. and cover letter to:
Mrs. Louisa Mensah-Baah,
Director of Human Resources
Lincoln Community School
PMB CT 354
Cantonments, Accra, Ghana.
Email for Administrative and other Vacancies: [email protected]
Phone: +233 30 221 8100
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.