Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lincoln Community School is seeking to appoint a design and technology teaching assistant whose duties will include: preparing, setting up, and checking equipment. The assistant will also be required to assist with teaching and learning.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a design and technology teaching assistant, your tasks would include: preparing, setting up, and checking equipment. You will also be required to support teachers and students during lessons.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist design teachers in organizing, preparing, and sorting materials before, during, and after classes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Apply and reinforce safety guidelines with all users of the design area
- Support students in the creation of their products
- Support students coding with “SCRATCH” for LEGO robotics
- Support students and troubleshoot with the use of 3D printers and Glowforge Laser cutter
- Support students when using tools and materials in the design wood workshop
- Assist design teachers in maintaining an inventory of materials and tools
- Keep inventory of materials and ensure stock is replenished.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Degree in technology and other relevant ?elds, such as Robotics, Computer Design, and Carpentry.
Experience and Skills
- Well-equipped with technical design and practical skills such as working with wood and electrical tools.
- Demonstrated experience in making prototypes /models.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Demonstrable interest and experience in researching technology and methods, technological cultures, and experiments.
- Develop advanced skills, knowledge, and understanding of LEGO robotics.
- Ability to work with from 12 to 16 years old.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
That each employee makes a signi?cant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited to the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, quali?cations, and job scope, but not limit the employee or LCS to only the work identi?ed.
It is the expectation of the school that each employee will o?er his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our organization.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send a C.V. and cover letter to:
Mrs. Louisa Mensah-Baah,
Director of Human Resources
Lincoln Community School
PMB CT 354
Cantonments, Accra, Ghana.
Email for Teacher Vacancies: [email protected]
Phone: +233 30 221 8100
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.