Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The Key Purpose of this role is to perform deliveries in a safe and productive way.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Uphold AB InBev safety standards
- Adherence to AB InBev Safety Policy
- Implement and adhere to DPO & VPO driver safety requirements
- Compliance to road rules and legislation
- Continuous improvement of safety performance
- Adherence to AB InBev DPO safety standards
- Adherence to delivery SOP
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage fuel
- Green band driving adherence
- Complete vehicle pre and post-trip inspection
- Checks number of goods for delivery and plans and instructs crew on the sequence of products to be packed
- Completes log sheets as required.
- Checks customer storeroom for allocation of space for delivery.
- Instructs crew on sequence to offload and supervises the offloading process.
- Reports complaints or difficulties experienced by Supervisor.
- Accepts cheques /cash as specified on the invoice.
- Counts empties before loading
- Reads and records kilometres and hands to appropriate person .
- Ensures delivery invoices are properly completed and hands to appropriate person.
- Familiar with SAB technology I.R.O. delivery/invoicing.
- Follow routes as determined by planner.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Good communication skills.
- Initiative, with good organization skills.
- Setting right priorities
- Ability to perform first aid
- Ability to learn and teach others
- Ability to mix with people
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School level
- Five (5) years’ experience
- Extensive experience in transport operations is an added advantage
- Logistics administration.
- Driver’s License
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.