Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Johnson & Johnson Medical is recruiting for a Pricing Analyst to be located in Egypt or Ghana.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Aim Of Job
Provides support and guidance to the business regarding strategic pricing priorities, to drive value-based pricing and to improve the value of innovation and leads all the pricing-related tasks for MISSA and ME CSS organizations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pro-actively engage with Business partners, to provide support and guidance regarding strategic pricing priorities: to drive value-based pricing and to maximize the value of innovation
- Lead multi-factor pricing analysis to identify and monitor the trends, root cause of profitability leaks, and/or price erosion and provide recommendations
- Ensure continuity & accuracy & timeliness of monthly Pricing Reports & Business Reviews
- Support business by seeking ways to drive better product mix to improve profitability
- Monitor Price performance & alert key stakeholders in case variance vs targets
- Ensure local pricing governance and EMEA pricing governance guidelines are followed
- Drive price escalations as per guidelines and support the discussions by providing detailed price analysis considering key performance measures
- Provide price change simulations in PL update process to optimize SGP through Price, Volume & Mix
- Continuously improve Order Price and Profitability assessment tool to create transparent environment and support decision making process
- Support pricing trainings to upgrade skills of S&M team and to influence price decision making process
- Enhance product value understanding to support correct product positioning and segmentation in the market.
- Improve pricing reporting and analytics: Implement Tableau for pricing analysis and create advanced pricing dashboard and create BU specific pricing dashboards, mix and profitability evaluation.
- Improve Pricing processes and make sure proper documentation is done
- Support Business Operations Lead in developing governance and discount matrix models and frameworks to ensure pricing compliance and adherence to guidelines
- Support Business Operations Lead in developing profitability improvement initiatives
- Ensure Product database/ Price list is accurate and aligned with Regulatory inputs
- Work on key projects related to Pricing and Tender Management
- Manage Cignon PL approvals in timely manner, ensuring prices are set within pricing guidelines
- Create/revise related SOPs where required
- Ensure compliant pricing processes and SOX controls are in place and documented per requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Marketing/ Economics/ Business, or Engineering
- 4 or more years of pricing, tender, finance or marketing experience
- Experience in Medical Device Industry or Pharma is a plus
- Excellence in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Working knowledge of JDE will be an advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to conceptualize issues, and synthesize data to provide strategic direction and execution
- Strong eye for business with a good understanding of commercial and pricing strategies
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills as daily communication with business partners and salesforce and other line managers – through multiple communication platforms
- Ability to develop internal/external collaborations and build positive, constructive relationships across all levels and fields
- Proven ability to influence business partners with fact?based data
- Strong in framing and communicating issues and solutions, including presentations, interactions with business partners and teams, proactive in information sharing
- Excellent Team player
- Ability to analyze, work through and identify solutions to problems
- Ability to work flexibly as required to meet business needs and changes in circumstances
- Proactive approach
- Solution and results oriented
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English (Arabic and French language a plus)
Leadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
- CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
- SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
- LEAD: Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority.
- DELIVER: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.