Jobs In Tema 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GrowthAid is a not-for-profit non-governmental organization limited by a guarantee. Our vision is of a world where everyone has adequate access to safe water and sanitation and where no one dies from preventable diseases.
GrowthAid works in collaboration with like-minded organizations to reach poor and marginalized people with safe water, improved sanitation, and hygiene services.
We hold our values of accountability, integrity, transparency, and respect dearly and demonstrate these in what we do and how we work.
General Role Summary
- Responsible for all transport-related duties including fleet and journey management.
- The position holder shall be responsible for ensuring that all journeys are properly and timely executed in line with organizational policies.
- They shall manage the day-to-day logistic requirements of the organization in line with policy.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Safely transporting staff as well as various products and materials to and from specific locations in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all journeys are properly managed and provide and maintain accurate time records of the vehicle’s trips.
- Time conscious, reliable and very punctual
- Ensure that vehicle is tidy, properly maintained and in good condition at all times
- Ensure that vehicle insurance and roadworthy is always up to date and notify management before renewal is due
- Ensure that vehicle consumables such as engine oil, water and others are frequently checked and changed when due (routine maintenance check should be timely)
- Ensure that the vehicle is always trek-ready and drive vehicle in accordance with the road safety and national regulation standards.
- Adhere to the organizations vehicle use and travel policy uniformly.
As part of our commitment to organisation learning and in support of our understanding that learning organisations are more effective, efficient, and relevant to the communities they serve, we expect all team members to commit 5% of their time learning activities that
benefit GrowthAid as well as themselves.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must be decently dressed and well-composed
- Should be a Licensed Driver
- Should have not less than 5years driving experience
- Should have good planning and organization skills
- Should have good geographical knowledge of the working area
- Ability to relate well with members and non-members of the organization
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Preference will be given to a driver who resides within or around Tema Community 25.
- Honesty and integrity are desired attributes in this role.
- Ability to work under pressure
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
All interested applicants that meet the specifications of the various position should submit an application letter and a current curriculum vitae (CV) to:
Please indicate the position in the subject.
Closing Date: 10th July, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.