Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Board of Directors of the University of Ghana Enterprises LTD (“UGEL”) take the opportunity to internally advertise vacancy for a Senior Tutor for the Graduate Hostel (VALCO) with details as follows:
The Senior Tutor shall be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Act as Chairman and convenor of the Tutorial Board.
- Plan and evaluate the educational, counselling, and disciplinary work of the Hall.
- Promote active student participation in activities of the University Community and sports to groom individuals of a well-rounded character.
- Brief, advise and guide the Floor Tutors on their job expectations and performances, evaluate their job performance and make recommendations to guide either their re-appointment or termination of appointment.
- Instruct and discipline Junior Members of the Hall in line with the University Statutes and UGEL’s policy.
- Plan and evaluate the educational, counselling and disciplinary work of the Hall.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist in promoting the safety and welfare of all students residing in the Hall. This includes crises intervention, conflict mediation, and providing support and referrals for students in need.
- Assist the General Manager to allocated beds to students during the academic year.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the Porters Lodge and such aspects of the welfare and duties of the Hall Staff as may be determined by UGEL from time to time.
- Attend Management, Board and any other meetings as shall be requested by the Board.
Qualification Required & Experience
- The applicant must be a minimum rank of a Senior Lecturer or its equivalent.
- He/she must be of high moral standing.
- Experience in handling student welfare is an advantage.
Tenure of Office:
The role is effective from August 1, 2022, to July 31, 2024 (may be renewable for a further term upon satisfactory performance).
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
All applications with CVs should be sent via email to:
Closing Date: 24 June, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.