Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Robert Bosch Ghana Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Accra, Ghana. We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive and Control.
Graduate Specialist Program (GSP) – 2 years Fixed-Term contract
- Represent Bosch Automotive Aftermarket in defined countries/ markets and assigned customer portfolio
- Responsible for Automotive Aftermarket customers’ receivables
- Research for market information
- Research for potential new customers
- Identify Trade Level customers and help register them
- Support in event organization and promotion
- Management of customer warranty claims
- Management of customer marketing needs with the support of the marketing team
- Responsible for new customer account creation
- Reporting directly to Country Sales Manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Have completed National Service
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office packages
- Ability to manage multi-cultural workforce
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to fast-changing environments
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Solution-oriented - willing to find the best solutions to challenges
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.