Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Sr. Business Partner & Change (BP&C) Lead at MEDA acts as a global business partner to the People & Culture Division, managing the global compensation program implementation as well as a legal review of contracts and policies associated with international contracts and the new compensation program.
The BP&C lead will support change initiatives across the P&C division as required. The BP&C lead is also responsible for providing advisory and tactical support on people & culture aspects of change management across all initiatives, including support to the ELT. This role monitors assesses and supports the people and cultural impact of change initiatives in coordination with change implementation and communication plans throughout the organization to move ahead with the operationalization of the strategic plan.
Job Status: Full-time, Up to 18-Month Contract
Start Date: August 2022
Location: Regions where MEDA has an office presence (Hybrid work arrangement available)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Sr Business Partner – Global Compensation Program Implementation
- Lead, develop, implement and support the global compensation and benefits change management initiative by:
- Focus on global equity and alignment with MEDA’s strategic plan in the MEDA’s total rewards systems through design and implementation of an updated global compensation program and total rewards policies and procedures
- Ensure global total rewards program meets needs of local challenges
- Ensure global benefits and EAP program meets global needs
- Ensure collaboration with HC team and the global team in the roll out and implementation of the updated compensation program
- Support the standardization and access to global total rewards procedures, framework, templates processes, standards accountability, administration
- Support the development of regular compensation program reviews and audit process for program consistency and compliance
- Implement global Job Evaluation system and Job Evaluation Committee
- Terms of reference
- Ensure global job description procedures and consistency to support the Job Evaluation system
- Lead the relationship management with a global HR/Employer of Record partner and global payroll solutions, coordinating with the Finance Team as required
- Act as the legal focal point for global employment contracts and policies, liaising with internal legal, finance and external legal counsel as required
- Develop and maintain global salary scales for the countries in which MEDA works
- Develop and maintain global salary scale development and annual increase procedures according to MEDA’s compensation program
Change Initiative Leadership People & Culture
- Support on People & Culture change initiatives, organizational development, culture, process improvements and project management to improve team and organizational effectiveness
- Support continuous improvement of HR practices, processes, systems tools, technology, standardization and templates
- Supports the development of P&C change management strategies and strategic priorities by supporting the calendaring of all planning steps including change management strategy planning and business planning/alignment in collaboration with business partners
- Manage the people & culture aspects of change management
Change Initiative Leadership – Organization
- Promotes organizational effectiveness through organizational development activities to promote an aligned and supportive culture for strategic plan implementation
- Provide change support and reporting on people and culture impact of organizational change initiative implementation across divisions
- Provide change support and reporting on people and culture impact of Ways of Working change across the organization
- Supports the development of change management strategies by supporting the calendaring of planning steps, including change management strategy planning and business planning/alignment in collaboration with business partners
- Manage the people & culture aspects of change, with a focus on mindsets, wellbeing and psychological safety through change processes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Creating ongoing awareness and engagement through presentations to a variety of senior and other stakeholders
- Coordinate with the Director Strategy and Planning to ensure awareness and communication internally on our progress on the Ways of Working and other change initiatives
- Provide expertise and support of strategic change management and leadership within the organization and be available to support initiative owners in communication and change management plans by:
- Understanding the various change management needs from a tactical and advisory perspective
- Supporting communication efforts - i.e. the design, development, delivery and management of communications - in order to deliver a single consistent message across the organization and initiatives
- Supporting training efforts, providing input, documenting requirements and supporting the design and delivery of training programs as required
- Reviewing communication and training strategies/materials, ensuring they align with established processes and change management framework
- Providing post-implementation status updates and support to stakeholders to ensure ongoing project success
Any other duties and/or requirements as assigned
Education: University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field. Professional Human Resources designation such as the CHRP or CHRL
Experience: Minimum of 7 years of progressive human resources experience, including business partner experience
Technical: Knowledge and expertise in change management, project management and compensation
- Appreciation and support of MEDA’s mission, vision and values
- Understanding and appreciation of business principles, international development and MEDA’s approach of creating business solutions to poverty
- Experience and familiarity with a variety of business principles, environments and requirements at the corporate, small and medium business and entrepreneurial level
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience dealing with issues of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Ability to efficiently and effectively organize and prioritize several tasks at once
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Politically astute and culturally sensitive - including lived experience in one of the regions in which MEDA has programs and projects
- Must have intermediate experience in MS Office programs, including Excel and PPT
- Proven ability to conduct effective presentations and training
- Proven leadership ability. Ability to lead through others.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and informative manner with people from a wide variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds and lifestyles
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Excellent teamwork and team-building skills
- Good training, coaching, and mentoring skills
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.