Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This program aims to provide invaluable work experience for graduates to craft a great career that aligns with their dreams and aspirations. Graduates will be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion and be provided with engagement platforms to encourage meaningful dialogue. Our team of industry experts will be available as mentors and coaches to assist graduates to access excellent learning and development opportunities.
Where are the NSS positions based?
Accra, Lapaz, Tema, Adabraka, Koforidua, Obuasi, Sunyani, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tamale and Ho.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who can apply?
- A 2022 graduate from an accredited University with a Degree in Actuarial Science, Law, Computer Science, Accounting, Business Admin, Engineering or similar fields of study.
- A graduate with a minimum of a 2nd class honours.
- Login / Create an Account
- Search for National Service and apply.
- You will then be taken through an automated screening process
- If successful, you will proceed to upload the required documents – CV, ID and Academic transcripts / Certificates in order to proceed to the next stage.
- If successful, expect a call from us and get ready to do Great Things!
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.