Jobs In Kintampo 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kintampo Health Research Centre (KHRC) is a well-established, African-based, research centre and one of three field research centres of the Research and Development Division of the Ghana Health Service an agency of the Ministry of Health. The work of KHRC has implications for health policy and practice throughout Ghana, Africa and the rest of the world.
KHRC is situated in the middle part of Ghana and offers research and training services nationally and internationally and its staffs are multidisciplinary.
- Job Title: Communications Officer
- Type of Appointment: Full Time.
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for appointment as Communications Officer at Kintampo Health Research Centre, Kintampo, Bono-East Region.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To develop and implement communications for internal and external audiences including staff, residents, businesses, partners, stakeholders and media
- To create communications content on behalf of KHRC
- Writing press releases to develop blog content.
- Creating social media posts.
- Maintaining digital media archives.
- Monitor forums and social media sites
- Provide the media with information about KHRC and its activities.
- To plan content and write copy for publications such as corporate brochures, annual reports and newsletters
- To write content for website pages and scripts for presentations and videos.
- Editing and proofreading
- Ensure consistency in terms of voice, branding, messaging and frequency of posting via digital channels.
- Handle media enquiries and create effective news releases to gain positive press coverage for KHRC
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (Photoshop etc).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Ability to work as part of a team
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.