Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position in the Ghana National Association of Teachers: ASSISTANT SECRETARY II (DISTRICT SECRETARY)
- Recruits and mobilizes members for the Association in the District
- Manages and administers the District Secretariat
- Facilitates Professional and Trade Union Education among members in the District
- Mobilizes members for non-bargaining activities
- Offers Technical-Advice to the District Officers, Executive and Council
- Handles personal cases of Teachers
- Liaises with Governmental and Non-Governmental Institutions in the District.
- Writes Monthly, Termly and Annual Reports to Headquarters through the Region
- Collects and analyses educational statistics in the District
- Prepares monthly financial returns to Headquarters through the Region
- Keeps records and minutes of meetings of District political organs of GNAT
- Serves on G.E.S. District Disciplinary Committee
- Performs any other duty assigned by the General Secretary, the Regional Secretary or the District Executive.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must be a Professional Teacher not below the rank of Principal Superintendent with not less than 4 years working experience on that Rank
- Must not be below 35 and not more than 45 years
- Must have a commitment to GNAT and what the Union stands for
- Working knowledge in basic computer applications in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is an advantage
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Pleasant Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Advocacy and Communication Skills
- Good Character
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
Responsible to the General Secretary through the Regional Secretary
REMUNERATION: As determined by the National Executive
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should go to www.ghanateachers.com from 20th June 2022 to complete an application form
Applicants must provide the names and addresses of two persons one of whom should be the Head of institution or immediate supervisor. Attach reference letters from the referees.
Attach the following;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Recent SSNIT statement
- First appointment letter
- Last promotion letter
- All relevant certificates.
- Attach a current payslip (March, April or May 2022).
NB: Please ensure that all attachments are clearly scanned.
Closing Date: 08 July, 2022
Only electronic applications will be accepted. NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.