Jobs In Kumasi 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- The successful applicant will be required to prepare monthly Bank/Cash registers; Bank Reconciliation Statements;
- Prepare Budgets and Cash Flow Statements for the Projects: prepare monthly budget transfer request, disburse funds to beneficiaries,
- Submit Monthly Financial Returns to the National Office.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation,
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports of projects.
- Make entries into the accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) and support the preparation of project budgets.
- Adhere to financial guidelines and internal controls.
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful applicant must
- Hold a first degree in BSc Administration (Accounting Option)/B. Comm/HND Accountancy of relevant accounting Qualification (ICA-Ghana) ACCA
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Have a minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work experience. or Level II
- Possess good interpersonal, planning, communication and organisational skills; ability to pay attention to details
- Be computer literate. (Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, word & capable of using an accounting-based software).
- Have a sound appreciation of office administration and accounting procedures
- Be prepared to work for long hours
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.