Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SOS Children’s Villages Ghana seeks to employ Handyman.
To provide technical support to ensure the smooth running of programme activities in Kumasi.
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate should
- Hold HND in Building & Construction/Technology or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in building construction, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Possess some knowledge in basic auto mechanics or vehicle maintenance
- Able to handle minor repairs on equipment and estate facilities
- Able to handle minor electrical and plumbing works
- Be able to take initiative and have a sense of responsibility
- Be physically and mentally fit
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be patient, honest and very respectful
- Be able to work for long hours and on weekends when the need arises.
- Possess good writing skills with a flair for the needs and development of children.
- Have a strong cultural awareness, able to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Be a team player, have strong collaborative skills and able to relate with children, youth & all levels of co-workers
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.