Jobs In Kumasi 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SOS Children’s Villages Ghana seeks to employ a Sponsorship Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate should
- Hold a first Degree in English, Linguistics, Social Science or Humanities, Communication & Journalism
- Have a minimum of 2 years post qualification relevant work experience in creative writing managing donors and sponsors
- Applicants living or residing in and around the job location have an added advantage
- Have proven knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, skill and experience in database management
- Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Be a proactive communicator, ability to build relationships and provide support
- Possess good organisational and time management skills
- Possess marketing & fundraising skills
- Possess excellent writing skills with a flair for the needs and development of children
- Have a strong cultural awareness, able to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.