Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SOS Children’s Villages Ghana seeks to employ Corporate & Individual Giving Fundraisers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of the organiastion’s corporate fundraising strategy and plan
- Support the organisation in driving the development of sustainable corporate fundraising partnerships and building win-win relationships
- Create a suite of attractive fundraising products and developing bespoke funding proposals to meet the corporate needs and interest of the organisation
- Support in generating corporate fundraising activities and securing income in alignment with the organisation's strategic goals
- Build, promote and support long-term partnerships with local donors
- Research and analyse trends in the corporate fundraising world to inform management decision making
- Ensure the availability of quality communication materials tailored for corporate fundraising through impact reporting and specific marketing channels focused on the business community
- Develop positive working relations and build effective networks to identify potential partner’s support in the area of fundraising
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of the organisation’s fundraising strategy
- Identify local funding opportunities and applications or other forms of local income (such as donations in kind and government subsidies)
- Act as role model and promote the organisation’s child rights safeguarding policies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum qualification of first degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in Business Development, Marketing, Sales / Public relations or communications. 2nd Degree will be an added advantage
- 5 years minimum relevant experience with at least 3 years experience in fundraising or Marketing/sale
- Versatile communication skills that can be effective at all levels. Ability to speak some local languages is desirable
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Should be strategic thinker, with expert experience in organsation, planning and negotiation skills
- Should be result oriented, capable of networking and building relationships with knowledge of varying donor types and ability to deal with a wide range of clients and donors
- Ability to driving income growth and moving the organisation towards self-sufficiency and financial independence.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.