Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a student population of 560 students from over 60 different nationalities.
The IT Hardware Technician’s role is to support and maintain in-house technology equipment and IT assets. This includes installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading all school hardware and equipment while ensuring its optimal performance.
The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user training and assistance where required.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent technical knowledge of networking, and hardware, including Apple hardware, Intel and AMD based Computers, Printers, Projectors and IP CCTV.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Comprehensive hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to install network hardware components, cables and working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, software, and standards, including TCP/IP.
- Ability to Install, maintain and support the use of the following equipment; projectors, Apple TVs, BenQ Interactive Board, speakers, and document cameras.
- Ability to Install, configure, repair IP CCTV systems and associated access control systems
- Ability to evaluate signal quality and performance with computers, networks and software when the surveillance systems are in operation.
- Ability to repair electronic equipment such as laptops, iPads, BenQ interactive boards, projectors, UPS, TVs, VCRs etc
Education & Certification
- University degree in Information Technology or in a related field.
- Certifications in Comptia A+, Network+, Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
The compensation package for the position is competitive; salaries will depend on relevant experience and qualifications.
If you have a proven track record of achievement in information technology and you are interested in the opportunity to work in an international environment where you will be challenged and developed professionally then please visit our website:
to obtain the full job description. It is important for all candidates to read the full job description before applying.
Cover letters and resumes should be submitted by close of business on Monday 4th July 2022 to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.