Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
There are 2 billion adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. That’s close to 40% of the world’s adult population. 350 million of these live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that lack access to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Want to be an early employee of a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical machine learning models, behavioural psychology, and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
What you will do
- Develop and execute Fido’s digital content strategy
- Work with the marketing team to create data-driven content for brand and growth campaigns
- Create product marketing content and broadcast it across Fido’s social media channels and other media assets
- Manage and develop Fido’s social media channels and blog. Develop existing and new channels – Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Snap, Youtube, and any other relevant channel
- Measure, analyze, and optimize the content to meet company KPIs and business goals
- Work closely with Customer Support to improve written communication with customers.
- Live and breathe social media 24/7. You understand every channel nuance and know what makes each of them tick
- Content creation excites you. It is your passion and what you want to do all day every day
- Always need to be updated with everything connected to content – global and local trends, developments, research, etc.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Do you have
- Minimum 3 years of experience in creating social media content in marketing teams and or advertising agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertisement, Linguistics, or similar degree with a marketing and content focus.
- Hands-on experience in social media, creating and managing content
- Superbe writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and marketing software
- Exceptional English and Business English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.