Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a Lead Corporate Travel Sales Supervisor to be responsible for generating sales leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include cold calling, lead searching, and sales presentations, as well as confirming sales meetings with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the travel industry and the sales process and dynamics, superb interpersonal skills, and also an overwhelming hunger to exceed targets given. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
We offer a very competitive salary.
We offer the opportunity for immense growth and development.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for new clients.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Landtours is located in Labone, a central area with great options for lunch and leisure to choose from. Labone also has very easy connections for public transportation.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.