Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mantrac is Ghana’s sole authorized dealer for Caterpillar Earthmoving, Construction, Power System and Lift Truck Products. In order to advance our position as the market leader, we invite applications from highly motivated and suitably qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Technician holders for employment in the service department of the company as: Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Technician
- Mantrac Ghana Limited Apprenticeship Program is designed to train and develop Workshop Servicemen who are able to meet the very highest Mantrac Ghana Limited and Caterpillar Standards at the leading edge of technology.
- Moreover, This is a challenging role that will require you to work long hours in a “hands-on” position under conditions that are sometimes remote and challenging
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants must have the maximum qualification of Motor Vehicle Technician Part 2 certificate or its equivalent.
- Caterpillar Technician for Africa online course must be completed prior to employment.
- Good written and spoken English would be an advantage..
- Must be willing to work according to the needs of the business and be a team player.
- Must be computer literate, especially with MS Word, MS Excel, and the internet.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
If this is your challenge, please contact the nearest Mantrac Branch for an application form. Successful candidates will be posted to any of our branches in Ghana.
Contact our branches at the following addresses:
Mantrac Ghana Limited,
P. O. Box AN 5207
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Harper Road,
P. O. Box 3000,
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Cape Coast Road,
P. O. Box 386,
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Bankyim,
P. O. Box 200,
Completed Application Forms with birth certificates attached, must reach the Human Resources Manager no later than two weeks from first publication.
Closing Date: 12 July 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.