Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Moolre Limited (pronounced Moola Limited) is a Fintech start-up incorporated in Ghana in 2017 with sister companies in the USA, Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. Moolre Limited (Ghana) is licensed by the Bank of Ghana as an Enhanced-Payment Service Provider.
Our mission is to build payment solutions that will allow us to focus on reducing and eliminating friction in already existing services while removing excessive middlemen who induce inflation in the costs of payments services. Our ultimate objective is to build a "wallet without borders".
At Moolre, we aim to SERVE all our stakeholders irrespective of their race, gender or age.
Our executive team is looking to add an experienced Chief Marketing Officer who will be responsible for leading all aspects of marketing and growth of our products and services. In this role, you will plan and implement appropriate marketing strategies that will build our brand and drive growth.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will also be responsible for increasing our market share and profits by engaging in various activities such as business development, market research, product positioning and customer acquisition. If you are ambitious, customer-focused and daring, then this is an exciting and unique opportunity for you to join our team.
What You Will Do
- Develop and lead marketing strategies that will increase the usage of our products and services.
- Execute marketing campaigns that are in line with our objectives and are capable of adding maximum value to our business.
- Lead and manage a high-performing team of marketers
- Build our unique brand in the market and drive brand awareness.
- Lead and collaborate with our customer success team to increase our online presence.
- Identify, contact and meet target audiences on a regular basis for new opportunities.
- Lead and set key marketing KPIs and designs that meet our business needs
- Analyze and present results of marketing campaigns and strategies to management.
- Create and develop contents and concepts for promotional activities and advertisement.
- Liaise with management to plan timelines and budgets.
- Build relationships and coordinate with all stakeholders, including external partners and organizations.
- Perform other duties as required
What You Need to Succeed
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
- Leadership experience including ability to build successful teams
- Track record of executing successful marketing campaigns that drives growth
- Highly intellectual and analytical, with creative drive
- Proven experience in developing and implementing efficient strategies for all marketing aspects
- Be interested in and/or understand the Fintech market, social media and web analytics.
- Passion for consumer insight, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and virtual communication tools.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with all team members.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), organizational and presentation skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The following attributes are a plus:
- You own a car
- You are tech-savvy and good with social media
- You have successful start-up experience
Why Work Here?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working conditions
- Flat organizational structure
- Ability to work with a highly talented team
- Continuous learning and improvements
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.