Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Pessewa is hiring an HTML/CSS Specialist to collaborate closely with our in-house Design and Engineering teams to facilitate the handoff between visual design and implementation.
Our workflow involves three steps. Designers hand off mockups to the UX developers who then give styled templates to engineers. Traditionally writing HTML and CSS was the responsibility of designers or engineers, but with the rapid growth of HTML5, CSS3 and Tailwind, we believe that there needs to be a role within the team solely focused on those technologies.
As a UX Developer - You will work closely with our in-house R&D teams on exciting new technologies. In addition to that, you will be challenged with helping drive the creation of web applications and solving interesting problems regarding accessibility, browser compatibility, standards compliance, and responsive design.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The ideal candidate is one who perpetually seeks to sharpen their HTML skills, is fluent in Tailwind, and stays up to date on emerging web standards. Pessewa UX Developers continuously strive to achieve clean, semantic, accessible markup.
- Own the HTML & Tailwind CSS development of modern web applications
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning for projects, in collaboration with the team lead.
- Participate in work review, pairing, or other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, and Tailwind CSS
- Demonstrate proficiency in translating design into code
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Comfortable developing outside of any CSS frameworks (no Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.