Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), is an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). PPAG, a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) education, information and services in Ghana,in close collaboration with OXFAM, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
- REPORTS TO: Director of Programmes & Service Delivery
- LOCATION: Head Office (ACCRA)
Under the overall guidance and direct supervision of the Director of Programmes and Service Delivery
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, supervise and coordinate the implementation of all other projects apart from the youth-focused projects
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the standardization of all the projects in the Association ensuring that all agreements and requirements under the various projects are adhered to
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and partners to ensure successful implementation of activities in projects that PPAG partners with other organizations.
- Provide technical support to the Project Officers in the field
- Ensure that the capacity of Project Officers are built for effective performance.
- Plan, organize and coordinate all project meetings.
- Support the Director of Programmes and Service Delivery (DPSD) to develop proposals for funding from existing and newly identified donors
- Assist the DPSD in collating and finalizing projects’ reports and documents
- Assist the DPSD to plan and prepare the Annual Business Plan (ABP)
- Coordinates activities related to specific projects and identify possible areas of collaborations
- Collaborate with the M&E Manager to ensure proper collection and collation of data from all projects as well as ensuring all projects’ information is properly documented.
- Prepare annual work plans for all the projects
- Carry out performance appraisals for all project staff
- Performs any other duties in line with PPAG mission as may be requested by the DSD&P
Required Skills or Experience
- A master’s degree in the Social Sciences/Psychology/Public Health or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant working experience; 3 of which, must be in key project management or managerial position.
- A certificate in project management will be an added advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent managerial, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent report writing, communication and presentation skills
- Very good interpersonal skills, good human relations and a team player
- Must have good innovative, proactive and goal-oriented skills
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent in the use of the computer
- Must have a high sense of responsibility and be able to take initiative as well as the ability to work for long hours and under pressure
- Must be able to travel at short notice
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
Closing Date: 24th June 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.