Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), is an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). PPAG, a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) education, information and services in Ghana,in close collaboration with OXFAM, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
REPORTS TO: Senior Finance Manager
LOCATION: Head Office (ACCRA)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares consolidated project’s monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual reports and any other reports that may be assigned
- Coordinate and ensure that project returns are received, reviewed, properly coded and entered into the accounting system.
- Prepares project’s consolidated final accounts and supporting schedules for the end-of-year audits
- Provides Technical support to project staff and other implements and advise management on further capacity needs
- Coordinates and ensure that funds are available for project implementation
- Assists in the preparation of PPAG final accounts
- Undertakes monthly supervision of the update of the Project’s Fixed Asset Register
- Prepares monthly Bank Reconciliation statements
- Assists in the preparation of project budget, Annual Programme and Budget (APB) and any other financial information to Management for decision-making.
- Prepares Annual Workplans and completes Performance Appraisal Form
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Required Skills or Experience
- A first degree in Accounting or its equivalent. Partly qualified in any recognized Professional Accountancy Body will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience., Proficiency in computer skills, spreadsheets, accounting packages (such as QuickBooks and Great Plain) and MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Good working knowledge of Accpac Accounting Software is preferable.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Person Must have:
- Good working knowledge in the use of the computer
- Experience in providing technical support to other staff
- Have very good interpersonal, communication, and report writing skills
- Must be honest, transparent and reliable
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy and judgmental skills
- Must be a team player and able to work for long hours and under pressure
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and have an eye for details
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
Closing Date: 24th June 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.