Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Responsible for the delivery of a highly available service underpinned by proactive monitoring leveraging tools such as Nagios, OEM and End-User Experience tools.
Also responsible for support, maintenance, configuration and administration of business support systems across the Enterprise.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for the BSS monitoring tools (work with system owners to setup various system parameters for monitoring)
- Responsible for monitoring of all BSS solutions performance and total health to ensure maximum availability.
- Ensure services are available as defined by SLA.
- Work proactively and smart to avoid service interruptions, however, where interruptions occur, work assiduously to ensure services are resolved within SLA.
- Drive a cultural change towards innovation, speedy solutions and operations in line with Agile and DevOps.
- Provide the required support when required to other system owners and project teams to help them achieve their targets.
- Make recommendations for upgrades to existing applications and/or for the purchase of new or replacement applications.
- Manage all assigned systems end-to-end and ensure alerts, licenses, certificates and other dependencies are managed with the right stakeholders on time to avert avoidable service interruptions.
- Work with architects and infrastructure teams to ensure applications run on optimized platforms and escalate on time to avert service impacts to customers.
- Ensure a DR is setup for all assigned systems and ensure DR tests are conducted twice in a year to ensure systems are tested and ready to failover.
- Ensure documentation is received for any new systems handed over. Work with developers and BAs to put together documentation for the assigned systems you are currently working on.
- Responsible for keeping documentation updated at least once a year and after every upgrade or patching.
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Incident Response
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics_2022
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Centricity
- Service and Delivery Management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Professional / Technical Skills
- Degree or minimum HND or equivalent qualification in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline /experience.
- Must have Application Support experience and strong problem solving abilities.
- Project management capability
- Good understanding of monitoring technologies and General IT solution
- Experience in some of the following technologies:
- OS Layer: Unix / Linux / Windows /Android / iOS
- Transport Layer: TCP/IP Protocols
- Database: Oracle/ SQL
- Middleware: Oracle Fusion and others
- Application level: Java / XML/ Corba / IIS / Apache Tomcat
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.