Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Assistant Corporate Finance Manager (ACFM) is responsible for providing financial support for the delivery of sustainable profit growth to the Group’s shareholders through robust financial analysis, accountability in the execution of day-to-day finance & tax transactions while supporting the maintenance of a robust control environment and leading improvement of financial discipline and reporting for the markets in scope.
The role involves team management responsibilities and requires a strong ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
Reports to Senior Corporate Finance Manager
What You Will Be Accountable For
i. Operations/ Professional/ Business
- Maintain accurate and complete records of financial performance of the business units and provide insightful analysis to support decision making.
- Ensure various elements of working capital (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash & Stock) are proactively and effectively managed to support optimum business operations.
- Drive the compilation of the IFRS & Companies’ Act compliant annual statutory financial statements for external audit and manage the audit process to successful completion.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proactive & robust engagement with Internal stakeholders, including cross-functional and cross-market colleagues to ensure internal process consistency and a robust control environment.
- Proactive & Robust engagement with External stakeholders; including Tax Authorities, External Audit, Distributors & Suppliers to maintain compliance track record and ensure alignment to business objectives.
- Manage team members (2 X Finance Analysts) and provide direction on priority activities whilst maintaining a healthy team dynamic and ensuring their development.
- Full optimization of SAP and Excel capabilities to improve productivity and efficiency of tasks within the team.
- Review and benchmark processes and proactively provide initiatives to enhance performance.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Post Graduate University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, with a preference for CIMA/ACCA/CA qualification.
- 3 – 5 years Finance/Accounting experience, preferably in a multinational Finance environment, and 1-2 years Management experience
- Good knowledge of local Tax regulations
- Effective negotiation, communication, and presentation skills to interact with people at all levels in the organization (and externally)
- Ability to self-direct and be proactive
- Manage teams and drive a healthy work culture.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP and the BPC reporting tool.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.