Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development programme in Ghana and Uganda.
Lively Minds is looking for a Finance and Administrative Officer to join our lively, global finance team. The Finance and Administrative Officer will be responsible for handling and recording financial transactions, maintaining accurate accounts and monitoring and escalating any financial risks and issues in a timely manner.
The successful candidate must be assertive, values-driven and risk-averse with an understanding of the importance of compliance and regulation. For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description on our website: https://www.livelyminds.org/copy-of-job-template-1
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Essential experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, administration or economics; or ICA GH Part II; or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience in an accounting or finance role.
- Extensive understanding of accounting principles and local financial regulations/laws.
- Strong quality focus and able to keep accurate financial records and reports from incomplete records.
- Hands-on practical experience of bank reconciliations.
- Self-starter who is able to work with limited supervision.
- Experience in liaising with professional specialists responsible for risk management and co-ordinating financial records, reports and controls.
- Able to uphold and enforce financial protocols and demonstrate utmost accountability.
- Able to manage and coach others.
- Technically literate – basic user of MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and MS Teams and able to adapt to and learn new tech systems easily.
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience in working with remote teams.
- Experience in working in the NGO sector.
- Good user of Xero, Quick Books or similar accounting software.
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Please download an Application Form from our website:
To apply, send the completed form to [email protected] before the deadline.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday,15th June 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.