Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) USA is an independent scientific organization that collaborates with the world's top experts in health and science to develop quality standards for medicines, dietary supplements, and food ingredients. USP brings together more than 1,100 talented professionals across five global locations to deliver its mission to strengthen the supply of safe quality medicines and supplements worldwide.
USP is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOE) and affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. USP does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies and is not responsible for fees from recruiters or other agencies except under specific written agreement with USP.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Management and maintenance of USP Ghana’s ICT infrastructure and LAN (audiovisual, routers and switches & telephony)
- Preventative Maintenance for IT equipment
- Management and maintenance of Audio/Web/Video Conferencing systems and licenses
- Implementation of USP’s ICT policies and strategy
- Implementation of USP’s ICT Security Policy
- Provide local support for USP IT help-desk reporting system
- Provide support for development of USP Ghana annual ICT budget
- Management and maintenance of USP Ghana servers and associated software licenses
- Smart Boards maintenance and software licenses
- Provision of PC/laptop maintenance support (including PCs/laptops connected to laboratory equipment)
- Laboratory data storage & back-up procedure
- Remote Back-up (Cloud) for USP Ghana laboratory data
- Execution of Disaster Recovery Plan
- Provide dedicated (full-time) on-site ICT personnel
- Out-of-hours cover and support
- Operational management/reports on Access control Included
- Remote support, setup & service
Required Skills or Experience
Bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent qualification with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in an IT role.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge of Active Directory
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Advanced experience with MS Office, MS Windows (workstation/servers)
- Network skills (Cisco)
- Familiarity with VolP system (Cisco)
- Empower and Nugenesis system configuration and maintenance
Period of Performance
The initial anticipated period of performance will begin from July 1, 2022, and run through June 30, 2023 with the option for annual renewal/renegotiation.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.