Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dimagi is an award-winning social enterprise and a certified B-corp and Benefit Corporation. We build software solutions and provide technology consulting services to improve the quality of essential services for underserved populations. Our open-source technology platform, CommCare, is the world’s most widely-used and researched mobile data collection platform for frontline workers.
Our choice to be a certified B-Corp and to legally incorporate as a Benefit Corporation sends a clear signal to our partners, our team members, and our communities that we not only believe but also take action in using business as a force for good. This approach combines our passion and commitment to tackle complex health and social inequities and work towards a brighter future for all.
Dimagi works on a broad range of international development projects, including strengthening community health information systems, digital care coordination, and digital tools for improving agricultural extension programs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
About the position:
Dimagi is looking for a Senior Project Analyst to join our Solutions Division and represent Dimagi in Ghana. The Senior Project Analyst is a key member of the Project Delivery team, and will support our project team in creating high-impact, reliable, user-friendly digital systems for Dimagi’s agribusiness partner in Ghana. In this role, you will drive the development and implementation of a multiyear project, working closely with a remote team to develop applications built on Dimagi’s flagship platform CommCare – including requirements gathering, design, testing, implementation, and monitoring. You will also support the Project Manager with stakeholder management in Tamale, and the project’s 17 districts in Northern Ghana.
The Feed the Future Ghana Market Systems and Resilience project will use digital technologies to link smallholders to markets, inputs, and services in Ghana. It will strengthen commercial relationships between market actors, improve the rural entrepreneurship ecosystem to enable greater market participation, particularly for women and youth, expand the availability of agribusiness services, and link targeted policy initiatives to improved local economic governance.
The individual will represent Dimagi as the main contact person in Ghana and will require close collaboration with Dimagi’s teams in South Africa and the USA.
This will be a 24-month fixed-term contract with possibility for extension.
- Lead development of capacity building and/or training curriculum and support clients through capacity building activities
- Work alongside partners to visit implementation sites across the 17 project districts as needed to ensure optimal project implementation and deployment.
- In strong collaboration with the Project Manager, manage the relationship with the client and stakeholders in Ghana. Ensure that all expectations are anticipated and managed adequately.
- Provide data analysis support to ensure that the information gathered by the mobile tool is meaningful and actionable.
- Requirements Gathering: Work closely with project manager and remote project team to lead the definition of technical needs by refining business requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- Support the project manager and other team members in defining, recording, clarifying, and clearly outlining key system requirements, as well as making LOE estimates.
- Create process/workflow maps or other reference documents to clarify system behavior and facilitate clear understanding of business requirements.
- Support the team in designing and building the optimal system according to the requirements gathered, taking into account end user experience.
- Understand changes to the project scope and project schedule, and adhere to the appropriate change control techniques.
- Update and execute system quality assurance test plans to ensure the project team delivers a high-quality product.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Eligible to work in Ghana
- 4+ years of experience in project coordination or project implementation
- Proactive and independent self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and able to operate reliably in a remote environment
- Experience working on software projects and interest in technology
- Experience working in and coordinating with dynamic teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong partnership management
- Ability to represent Dimagi in meetings with various stakeholders at different levels
- Interest in making a social impact
- Professional fluency in oral and written English
- Fluency in one other Ghanaian language
- Formal training in Computer Science or related disciplines, including through a degree program or dedicated training program
- Formal training in Project Management or related disciplines, including through a degree program or dedicated training program
- Experience working with AgTech solutions
- Experience working with governments and/or public health
- Experience in technical fields related to agribusiness development, value-chain development and analysis, business planning, and agriculture marketing
- Experience in implementation support or evaluation of agricultural investment operations, with focus on value chain development and agribusiness
- Experience in training individuals or groups with an intermediate level of education
- Familiarity with the agile model for the software development lifecycle and quality assurance
- Experience using project management tools like Asana, Jira, or Confluence.
- Experience with systems integration and/or database management
- Experience with system and scenario flow diagrams, functional user assessments and testing, architecture and content structure, and technical specifications
- Experience delivering enterprise software systems and/or working within project management for software developers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Compensation: Compensation will be competitive with market rates. The consultant will be reimbursed for any travel or business-related expenses.
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and all employment decisions are based on individual qualifications.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.